Mastercam Job Openings in Illinois, Iowa & Wisconsin
CNC Machinist, VMC > Downers Grove, IL
-Program, Set up, and Operator their own Haas (or similar)
-Minimum of 2 years of experience
-Programming Experience is a MUST (MasterCam is preferred)
-Create CNC programs from drawings or models
CNC Machinist, Haas Mill/VMC > McHenry, IL
Program, Set up, and Operator their own Haas VF2SS (or similar).
Our Machinists are expected to work independently. Most machines are equipped with 4th or 5th axis rotary tables.
1st Shift 7:00AM- 5:30PM or 6:00AM-4:30PM
Senior Applications Engineer > Milwaukee, WI
The Senior Applications Engineer will specialize in the machining of precision metal components (low-volume /
high-mix). This position requires a candidate with a strong background and working knowledge of metal
removal/machining fundamentals and computer numerical control (CNC) programming experience. This
position will design and maintain machining tools, programs, processes, fixtures and equipment. The Senior
Applications Engineer will work closely with the tool room, Tool Designers and production team. This critical
role will help define capacity, capability, and ensure that the tool room and machining operations support the
business and ongoing growth. Design and improve production processes related to safety/ergonomics, quality,
productivity, costs and optimizing manufacturing cycle times
CNC / Mastercam Programmer > Northbrook, IL
CNC PROGRAMMING POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
About the Job:
This is a long-term position, with potential for growth, and involves the programming and testing programs of various parts for multiple machines.
– Strong familiarity with Mastercam X-series of software and mill toolpaths required.
– Basic Solidworks familiarity required.
– Fully self-sufficient computer skills / Windows 7/10 and File Management required.
– 1+ year Machine setup and operation experience (HAAS / Fanuc control) a plus.
– Tooling/speed and feed/material experience a plus.
– Willingness to learn new concepts and try new ideas a plus.
Candidates will be expected to program basic mill parts to spec. upon hiring. Position will work towards CNC Lathe programming, as well as more complex 4-axis and 3-d machining.
We are located 1 mile from the 294 Lake-Cook road exit in Northbrook IL.
This is a direct hire:
Benefits include: Health, and Dental insurance, eye exams, paid vacations, eleven paid holidays, paid birthday, and a 401k plan.
Must pass a drug test and physical.
Contact (847)-509-5805 for more information
Tooling Design Engineer > Delavan, WI
Tooling Engineer > Evanston, IL
CNC Machinist for 3D High Speed Machining of Mold Cavities > Spring Grove, IL
· Mastercam programming X Level 3 Preferred
· Create programs from solid and or surface models
· Generate tool paths based on mold features.
· Use tool libraries and operation libraries.
· Estimate programming time and machine run time.
· Have 3 to 5 years of 3-D programming experience preferably in mold industry
· Understand speed and feeds for High Speed Machining
· Graphite electrode experience a plus
· Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers
· Good Attention to detail
· Work with a sense of urgency
· Ability to lift & move mold cavity inserts ~ 5 to 50 pounds
· This position offers pay commensurate with ability,
· Clean good working atmosphere.
· Major Medical, Humana Insurance. PPO plan and HSA plan
· 401k, $.10 per $1.00 match up to $500.00 & Profit sharing plan
· Vacation, 1 week after 1 year 2nd week after 2 years of service
· Paid Holidays starting from day one
· Opportunity for overtime 5 to 10 hours per week
· Long term position with opportunity for growth
· Company is in 22nd year of business and expanding.
Three R Plastics
1801 Holian Dr. Spring Grove, IL 60081
Email resumes to Michaelgore@threerplastics.com
Are you a ShopWare Inc. customer and would like to advertise openings on our website?Contact Us »
ShopWare Inc. is accepting resumes.
Responsible for Mastercam support & training from basic to advanced applications. Local (IL/WI/IA) travel via car required. Salaried compensation with benefit package.
For more details and to apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-222-7126 and ask for Bill.
We’re always looking for self-motivated people who want to get into sales, support and training on Mastercam and our related products. Please email your resume to email@example.com and we will review and keep on file. Call us at 888-222-7126 if you’d like to discuss further or feel you can add value to our team.