Having trouble with some simple NC output functions in Mastercam? Chances are you can edit them right inside of Mastercam without having to go into and modify the post processor. This is all done via the Control Definition.
- Control the number of spaces of words in NC output
- Breaking Arcs
- I,J,K vs. R output
- Radius output when sweep exceeds 180 degrees
- Sequence numbers greater than N9999
- Omitting sequence numbers entirely
- Automatically number tool offsets
- Long vs. canned code output on drilling
- Using G92 instead of G54
- How do I get new parts to use these new settings?
- And More
Click HERE to download the PDF with all these tips and tricks. Remember, Maintenance customers have post support included so please contact us if you need changes that are beyond the control definition.