Coming to class?
Please read below for information regarding your attendance.
What time do classes run?
- Classes run from 8:30am to approx. 4:30 pm. 1 Hour for Lunch from 12-1pm.
Where are the classes held?
- Click here for a map & directions to our office. We are located at 2175 Point Blvd, Suite 100, Elgin, IL 60123. There is a large “Crystal Clean” sign at the top of the building. We are off the main lobby just west of the Elevators. Feel free to park anywhere around the building.
What do I need to bring to class?
- A notebook and writing utensil would be preferred, but most classes come with a training manual you can write in. Coffee and Water are provided at no charge.
What do I do for lunch?
- We have a great restaurant literally steps from our door, Cafe Roma. Click here for their menu. Daily lunch specials run from $7-$10 with a beverage. You are also welcome to bring a lunch and keep it in our refrigerator. We also have restaurants close by including: Panera Bread, Jimmy Johns, Big Sammy’s Hot Dogs, Mr. Wok Chinese, among others.
What if I need to stay in a hotel?
- We have a Country Inn & Suites about 400 yards from our office. Here is their phone number for reservations: (847) 426-6400.